Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekly Update! 9/23/13

This week went by really slow and I don't think much has happened.  My companion has decided that he wants to get a little notebook and write down all the funny one liners I say.  He called them "Mellor-isms"  so I decided I am going to do that too, but first I need a small notebook I will get that whenever I make it over to Walmart.  When I get it I will start including them in my emails.  Here is an example of one:  We were at dinner at a members house and the wife was pregnant and the husband said "I don't want to drink after you" and then I said "Yah you don't want to get pregnant too!"  everyone started busting up laughing for literally 5 minutes straight, I don't even think it was that funny so I felt a little awkward, but I guess that is another one of my talents.

By the way I don't remember, is there a scripture on my plaque at the church?  There is a movie that just came out I think called City of Ashes and it was one of my favorite books.  Has anyone seen it?  How is it?

Tim's baptism date got moved up to the 12th of October.  He is a hilarious guy and he is super smart.  You wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at him.  He says the he is "...a cornucopia of useless information."  I feel that way too.  We decided we will probably still use the baptismal font he will just be kneeling down or something.  I am a little disappointed that we are not doing it in the River though.

The weather has been dropping lately It feels amazing outside now!  I am very happy about that.  The high is usually in the 60s.

I don't really remember anything else that really happened this week, so this email is going to be a little short.

Zack's super cool touch screen radio in his car! 

He thought these were super cool. 

Another Elder in Zack's area that was goofin around! :) 

More missionaries goofin around! :) 

Awww! I complained to Elder Mellor that he didn't send enough pictures of him, so this is what I got! Haha

Ahahahahahaha Goofball! Gotta love him! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment