Monday, March 18, 2013

PDAY!!


The guy on the far right is my companion Elder Nash. the other people is all the elders in my district.
We found a room where someone duct taped the lock so it wouldn't lock when shut and there was a ton of mattresses everywhere so we built a fort!  I am not sure which mountains those are but they were really cool and snowy so I took a picture of them.

When I am here it doesn't feel like Utah, it feels more like a Mormon concentration camp.  We are sitting at our desks all day every day and it is terrible.  This will probably be the last time I will be able to talk to you from the MTC because I leave here at 8:50 PM for my flight at 12:50 AM!! isn't that crazy!? Also i have to pay for my baggage fee at the airport which makes me kinda sad

I gave a blessing to this sister here and it was great!  Also there is this Elder that lives next to our room and he is from Scottland and he talks funny and it is hilarious listening to him.  He also does this hilarious accent of a redneck.  It sounds like a Scottish guy trying to be a redneck.  

I feel like I have grown so much I feel the spirit stronger here then any were else I have been.  I keep finding myself remembering things that I never remember learning, like scriptures and principles.  I realized this when I watched a Christmas talk by elder Bednar titled "The Character of Christ" i think. (tell Kazhia i want her to watch it)  it was so strong and powerful.  At the same time it is really funny and he does this hilarious impression of the cookie monster! 

Also I forgot to say that the computers here at the MTC doesn't have spell check so there will be a lot of errors.  Pday is so great! it is my favorite i even get to take a nap!! Isnt that great!

Elder Mellor on far left and Elder Nash on far right-Companions
The Fort
Provo Temple


Elder Mellor's District

The mountians


No comments:

Post a Comment